Zippered Basket Pouch - comfort stitching
Paper pattern by Aneela Hoey of Comfort Stitching in the UK. This pouch opens out into a useful basket to keep contents close at hand and easy to reach. Zips up securely for travel or storage. Great to use for sewing, knitting, kids toys, travel and more!
Pattern is packed with illustrations and step by step instructions for 2 sizes
Fat Quarter friendly pattern
Skill level - intermediate or confident beginner
Supplies: Small pouch (large pouch)
- 1 fat quarter (3/8 yard*) quilting cotton for exterior
- 1 fat quarter (3/8 yard*) quilting cotton for lining
- 3/4 yard (7/8 yard) woven fusible interfacing such as Pellon SF101 (20" wide)
- 1/4 yard (3/8 yard) foam stabilizer such as By Annie's Soft And Stable (58" wide)
- 10" (12") open ended or separating zipper
- 4" x 10" piece of quilting cotton OR 3" x 4" piece of leather for tab
* For large pouch - you may be able to get away with using fat quarters for exterior/lining as long as they are at least 18" in height.
11" x 5" (small)
12" x 6" (large)