No warp ends to tie off! Created by Deb Moffett-Hall, This new loom is easily adjustable to make bracelets in a variety of sizes & styles: Wrap, Stretchy & even Clasp! Start with the clasp already attached & simply slide off a finished bracelet. Ornaments too! Simple to assemble, easy to use. Plus you can custom size the loom for a perfect fit. Smooth and lightweight wooden loom parts.
Make bracelets up to 9 x 3-1/2" wide.
- Loom end bars
- Loom sizing rods: 5 bracelet sets and 1 ornament set
- Easement/tension rods for different bead sizes & shapes
- Latex-free elastic bands for quick loom assembly
- Cute and durable roll-up case with convenient storage
- Detailed instructions: assembly, warping, and weaving
To view how-to instructions & project ideas visit BeadSmith.